Varnish cleaner and polish for stringed instruments
- Especially good for sensitive varnishes.
- Made according to a recipe developed by Berlin violinmaker Ingfried Leicht.
- Cleans gently, even removing rosin stuck to the violin without damaging the varnish.
- It does not smear, it smoothes light scratches and it lends a new sheen.
- is available in 2 sizes: 20 ml and 50 ml, in brown light protective glass.
Rub off dirt and rosin dust with a soft cloth and a little AUREOL until the cloth remains clean; then apply a thin coat and allow to dry thoroughly overnight. If necessary, polish afterwards with a soft cloth.